Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About Ticket Reservation 2015/2/25 21:09
Hi friends,
I need help about ticket reservation. When I have JR Pass and want to make ticket reservation at ticket reservation office (Midori no Manoguchi) at TOKYO, is it possible to reserve ticket for all train that cover by JR Pass in Japan, for example : I reserved for Limited Express Super Hokuto or Super Hakucho in Hokkaido or Ltd Thunderbird or Shinkansen Hikari for Osaka to Tokyo.
Thank you for help.
Cheers,
Jimny
by jimny (guest)  

Re: About Ticket Reservation 2015/2/26 08:58
is it possible to reserve ticket for all train that cover by JR Pass in Japan

Yes, it is. As long as the train rides are done within a 1-month period. You cannot make reservations beyond one month.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: About Ticket Reservation 2015/2/26 09:08
Hi Uji san, thanks for your quick reply.
I just want to make sure that it's possible to reserved ticket from anywhere in ticket office
But if there is something wrong with my itinerary and It happen that I cancel my ticket that have been reserved..will it be a penalty or something I have to pay ?
Thanks again
by jimny (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About Ticket Reservation 2015/2/26 10:34
There would be no penalty.

If you want to cancel, please do. You are freeing up the seat for another person and gives the possibility of the train company getting an additional sale. (JR Pass may not require payment for reservation but normal passengers would have to)
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: About Ticket Reservation 2015/2/26 10:52
Thanks again Uji San, for your explanation..
Sincerely,
Jimny
by Jimny (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread