Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

bus from kikonai station to Matsumae Castle 2015/2/26 12:42
Hi, I want to know about bus from kikonai station to Matsumae Castle. This bus has to reserve before travel or not ? If yes, Can you give me the contact (web or telephone).

Thank you.

From Japan-guide.com....
These days, Matsumae is reached by bus from Kikonai Station (95 minutes, 1370 yen one way, 7 buses/day, not covered by the Japan Rail Pass). Kikonai is served by the limited express trains that connect Aomori with Hakodate (40 minutes, about 1500 yen from Hakodate). Alternatively, there are three direct buses per day between Hakodate Station and Matsumae. The one way trip takes about 3.5 hours and costs 2150 yen. The most central bus stop in Matsumae is Matsushiro (松代), a short walk from the castle.

by nutnawat  

Re: bus from kikonai station to Matsumae Castle 2015/2/26 16:34
by William5 rate this post as useful

Re: bus from kikonai station to Matsumae Castle 2015/3/5 23:14
Hi

Is there any english version of the time table? I would like to know the bus frequency from Kikonai to Matsumae and vice versa. what time is the earliest and latest bus timing. Thanks

Sury
by sury (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: bus from kikonai station to Matsumae Castle 2015/3/6 03:36
The earliest bus leaves Kikonai Station 木古内駅 at 6.20 and arrives Matsumae Castle bus stop 松城 at 7.49 but there is another 10 min walk from the bus stop to the castle. Last bus is 19.05-20.34.

Last returning bus leaves Matsumae Castle bus stop at 18.10 and arrived Kikonai Station at 19.39.
by William5 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread