Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakone and Mt Fuji from Tokyo 2015/3/1 18:32
In Haneda: 27 Mar
Out Haneda: 7 Apr
27Mar to 5Apr - Tokyo (incl day trips)
5Apr to 7Apr - Hakone 2 nights

Question 1
How should I fit in a trip to Mt Fuji and Lake Kawaguchiko without staying there?

Question 2
Have shortlisted these 2 places to stay in Hakone. Have listed the link which shows access to the hotel.

Which is the choice if I'm looking for easy access (2 adults and a 3yo child with luggage) from Shinjuku train station?

On 7 Apr, will visit Gotemba Premium Outlets after checking out. Then will return to hotel to retrieve luggage and depart for Haneda airport.

Choice 1: Shinanoki Ichinoyu (Annex)
http://english.ichinoyu.co.jp/shinanoki/access/index.html

Choice 2: Laforet Hakone Gora Yunosumika
Get off at NakaGoura Station (on Cable car) to your right. 5 min walk from there

Appreciate your kind input!

by moonsafarian  

Re: Hakone and Mt Fuji from Tokyo 2015/3/5 19:29
Anyone can input their valuable advice please? Not sure if I shd do a round trip Mt Fuji and Fuji Five Lakes from Shinjuku Tokyo or visit the place while I'm putting up at Hakone. Will there be enough time?
by moonsafarian rate this post as useful

Re: Hakone and Mt Fuji from Tokyo 2015/3/5 20:00
Question 1
How should I fit in a trip to Mt Fuji and Lake Kawaguchiko without staying there?

for my opinion, u should consider stay 1 night at hakone-1 night at kawaguchi. but if not , that's mean u must go to kawaguchi then back to hakone using bus (covered by fuji hakone pass), but it more consumed time (about 1,5-2 hours 1 way from kawaguchi to hakone)

Question 2
Have shortlisted these 2 places to stay in Hakone. Have listed the link which shows access to the hotel.

i had no idea about the hotel
by sun (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread