Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From Osaka to Amanohashidate 2015/3/3 15:27
Dear sir

I will go to Amanohashidate from Osaka via Fukuchiyama. Understand that train from Fukuchiyama to Amanohashidate is not JR operated and not included under JR West Wide Area Pass. I would like to purchase the 1 day Amamohashidate Kyoto Sea Area Pass (1600 yen), but where can i purchase except Fukuchiyama station? I heard that we can purchase the pass in the train to Amanohashidate, is that right?
by calvincastle  

Re: From Osaka to Amanohashidate 2015/3/3 15:49
by L3 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: From Osaka to Amanohashidate 2015/3/3 15:56
Hi thanks, the website mentioned that 'we can buy on board: Hashidate Express Trains between Fukuchiyama and Amanohashidate'.

Does that mean after stopping at Fukuchiyama, i can enter to the Hashidate Express Trains without buying a one-way ticket and approach directly to the officer in train to buy the pass? Since the pass includes the fare for the one-way ticket.
by calvincastle rate this post as useful

Re: From Osaka to Amanohashidate 2015/3/3 21:17
Board the train. The train conductor/attendant would walk up and down checking tickets. Just state your destination. Or tell him the name of the pass.

Any half decent staff would understand and you pay him and you get the ticket.

Buying on board the train is standard practice. it is not considered as no ticket illegal entry
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread