Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2-day pass for unlimited bus rides in Nikko 2015/3/6 11:12
After I've read the information "A 2-day pass for unlimited bus rides between Nikko and Lake Chuzenji is available for 2000 yen at Tobu Nikko Station, while a 2-day pass for unlimited rides between Nikko and Yumoto Onsen is available for 3000 yen."

I have a question... Is the World Heritage Meguri Bus Loop included in a 2-day pass for unlimited bus rides above?

Thank you in advance!
by Janet (guest)  

Re: 2-day pass for unlimited bus rides in Nikko 2015/3/6 18:14
I would suggest you go to their English website www.tobu.co.jp as they have various types of passes some of which includes the return train rides from Tokyo Skytree to Nikko. See what is best for your circumstance. The bus to Lake Chuzenji and Yumoto will pass by the Nikko World Heritage Shrine. The one that goes to Kirifuri highlands does not. Pls read all the write ups closely, it is not that it is confusing, but sometimes we may misunderstand the intent.
by CS Tan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread