Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

one way NEX 2015/3/9 21:18
I read and understand that the one-way direct sales from Nrt to downtown will not be available after 13 March. It will be replaced by round trip NEX TICKETS.

The problem is..... my friends and I will arrived in Nrt on 31march, and our departure will be from HND not NRT, which means We can't Buy this round trip sales.

Please advise on How or What can We do?

Thank you!!
by iamjojo  

Re: one way NEX 2015/3/10 11:17
Just buy a regular ticket.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: one way NEX 2015/3/10 12:27
You can still buy a one-way Narita Express ticket for the full price. There will be no discounts anymore.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: one way NEX 2015/3/10 14:19
Where are you going in Tokyo?
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2027.html
There are other options other than NEx eg Keisie Skyliner, or even the Airport Limousine Bus direct to your hotel may be easier.
by AusTF rate this post as useful

Re: one way NEX 2015/3/10 22:31
don't be fooled by all the marketing gaff, these premium train services are usually not worth the cost. There are regular services on the same lines which cost half as much and usually only add about 20-30 mins to the journey.
by pas7680 rate this post as useful

Re: one way NEX 2015/3/10 22:46
Not everybody wants to travel low-cost at all costs.

Firstly, direct local trains from Narita go only to Tokyo for JR or Nippori/Ueno for Keisei. If you go to, say, Shinjuku or Ikebukuro, you need to make a transfer, and then use regular commuter trains, which can be a royal pain to navigate in Tokyo, especially for a first-timer. And if heavy luggage and/or rush hour is involved, that gets even worse.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: one way NEX 2015/3/11 19:44
Hi. I would recommend to get a bus at the entrance of Narita airport. The bus directly go to Haneda airport and it is very frequently departed. The planned arrival time could be changed due to traffic condition, however, the driver of the bus will choose the best route at that time.
by SY (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread