Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sites for Buying Japanese Stuff? 2015/3/14 03:41
Recently, I was shopping online, specifically looking for a website to buy Japanese products from. I didn't want to spend a fortune, so I tried to avoid some of the bigger company names. I discovered that amazon jp didn't ship to my address, so I found myself in quite the bind. I did however, discover a third party company that ships overseas for you. Ok, so I ordered three Japanese hip hop CD's from Amazon Jp and had Samurai Buyer ship them to my home address. Samurai Buyer is a third party like company that works in correspondence with Amazon Jp, and helps you order products from Japan. In other words, it's extremely simple and helpful. The cost is only a 5 dollar fee plus whatever the shipping comes to. Very easy, and I'm very satisfied with my purchase. Do you guys know anything other than Samurai Buyer? I'm trying to get a good grasp on everything that's out there. Preferably smaller companies only.
Thanks!!
by Jacob17  

Re: Sites for Buying Japanese Stuff? 2015/3/14 17:23
I always bought CDs directly from hmv or tower's websites.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Sites for Buying Japanese Stuff? 2015/3/15 00:30
Larger companies can usually offer free postage deals.

CDJapan, YesAsia, your local eBay site (worldwide option ticked), your local Amazon site from 3rd party sellers.
by David (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread