Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kansai thru pass 2015/3/24 22:46
Excuse me please, I would like to ask about KTP, if we want to go to shin osaka from KIX. Do we have to pay more than the pass? Does the pass include?
And if I want to buy 2days pass and seperate to 26/03/2015 and 06/04/2015 going back from Kyoto to KIX, can I Do like that? Does it valid 12 days apart?
Thanks a lot.
by Orawin (guest)  

Re: Kansai thru pass 2015/3/25 13:08
There are different versions available. I believe if you are a foreigner, they will sell you the foreign version when you purchase it at Kansai Airport. The prices are the same. I myself have bought a 3 day version, which can be used on non consecutive days which I used on a return trip a couple of months later. The problem is that these passes have some kind of expiry date, which is tagged to when it is released.

Flwg copied from Kansai Surutto website
[Spring / Summer Edition]

Sales period:April 1 - September 30 of each year

Valid period: April 1 - October 31 of each year

[Autumn / Winter Edition]

Sales period:October 1 of each year - March 31 of the following year

Valid period :October 1 of each year - April 30 of the following year

The Pass can be used on unconsecutive days during its period of validity (example: Mon, Wed and Fri in the case of a 3-day ticket

by CS Tan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai thru pass 2015/3/25 14:11
Have you checked Icoca & Haruka Package?

https://www.westjr.co.jp/global/en/travel-information/pass/icoca-haruk...

If you just want to go to Shin-Osaka and then return back form Kyoto, this package might be better than the Kansai thru Pass. You can purchase the package at Kansai Airport (you must show your passport and the return air ticket).
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Kansai thru pass 2015/3/25 16:06
Thanks to both of you, we decided to use ICOCA+ instead.
by Orawin (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread