Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Online Anime Store Shipping to Japan Hotels 2015/3/30 16:31
Do any Japanese manga, anime or game online store ship to hotels in Japan?

I will be in Japan in July and to prevent spending tons of time in the physical shops, I was wondering if I can order them online and have them shipped to the hotel I will be staying in on July. I will be in Japan for 10 days.
by miara rigawa  

Re: Online Anime Store Shipping to Japan Hotels 2015/3/31 11:13
You need to ask your hotel whether they will accept parcels, the store can ship wherever you want.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Online Anime Store Shipping to Japan Hotels 2015/3/31 20:35
My hotel does accept parcels and luggage and they can hold both luggage and parcels for me.

Are all online stores in Japan able to ship to Japanese hotels then? Do I just put the hotel address and my name on it? Anything else special I have to do? Do I have to let the online store know they are shipping my package to a hotel and not a residence?
by miara rigawa rate this post as useful

Re: Online Anime Store Shipping to Japan Hotels 2015/4/1 03:20
If it's available on amazon jp, direct from amazon (look for prime icon), they can ship it to the closest convenient store. Plus, Amazon will take international credit cards, etc.

You can browse in english as well: http://www.amazon.co.jp/In-English/b/ref=nav_topnav_switchLang?ie=UTF8...
by aether rate this post as useful

Re: Online Anime Store Shipping to Japan Hotels 2015/4/1 03:47
Noting special, just put your name and the hotel's address. The store does not care where the package goes, it just passes it to the transport company.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread