Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheap hotel in Tokyo, Mt Fuji, Kyoto,Osaka 2015/4/7 12:16
We are a family of 4 travelling to Japan in early June. Please recommend hotel( S$ 60-80)cheap and clean near to station for convenience to travel along JR line to Mt Fuji. From Mt Fuji to Kyoto to Osaka. We will be buying 7 days JR Pass. Please indicate the station to alight at each destination and the time taken for the jouney to each station.Thank you.
by Jan (guest)  

Re: Cheap hotel in Tokyo, Mt Fuji, Kyoto,Osaka 2015/4/7 16:56
I stayed at Khoasan World Asakusa (http://www.khaosan-tokyo.com/en/world/) while in Tokyo. It is a 30 second walk from Asakusa station, Tsukuba line. It's a five minute walk away from Tawaramachi station (G18 on the Ginza line) which will take you to Ueno.

For Mt Fuji, look for hotels or hostels near Kawaguchiko station. There's a bus that goes right from the station to Mt Fuji level 5.
by Zarf (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap hotel in Tokyo, Mt Fuji, Kyoto,Osaka 2015/4/7 17:05
Please do some calculation to see if a 7-day Japan Rail Pass pays off for you. Note that it does NOT pay off if you are only going one way from Tokyo to Kyoto/Osaka.

For inexpensive hostel, I might suggest Sawanoya Ryokan near Ueno area in Tokyo. A friend with her family stayed there and liked it.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

narita express to kawaguchiko station 2015/4/8 14:40
Hi..tks for the advise. I was wondering is there a direct JR line from Narita airport to Mt Fuji. How much is the single trip, departure time and how long is the journey?
From Kawaguchiku Station to Kyoto station how much is single trip, departure time n journey.
From Kyoto to Osaka. time trip fare, how long to reach destination.
Osaka to tokyo. Single trip price n journey time.

fr
by Jan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap hotel in Tokyo, Mt Fuji, Kyoto,Osaka 2015/4/11 13:53
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread