Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Suggestion for my itinerary please 2015/4/13 19:37
I am considering some places to go, but I cannot choose, so your help will be precious :)
The doubt is for one daily trip from Osaka: exploring Miyajima (I have been there some years ago, but I could not explore the Misen Mount and Daishoin areas, because the same day I have visited Hiroshima too and the time was not enough) or Kanazawa (I have been there too, but it was very cold plus a snow storm, so I could not explore the city very well, just the castle, the Kenrokuen Garden and the Teramachi area). Or Bitchu Takahashi (it would be the first time there for me) plus Kinosaki and/or Okayama (already visited)?
by Piuma  

Re: Suggestion for my itinerary please 2015/4/14 14:25
I would like to recommend day trip to Kinosaki Onsen and Izushi in Toyooka city in Hyogo prefecture from Osaka.
by Travel Arrange Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Suggestion for my itinerary please 2015/4/14 16:13
How about Kinosaki and Amanohashidate and Tottori?
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Suggestion for my itinerary please 2015/4/14 18:50
Thank you for the answers! I have been in Izushi and Kinosaki... What do to in Tottori? There is nothing which catch my interest.
In my first message I would say Kurashiki, not Kinosaki, sorry!
by Piuma rate this post as useful

reply to this thread