Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

So-Net 2015/5/4 19:17
Hi guys,
On my previous trips to japan I have used BMobile or Econnect Sim cards.

This time I am flying in to Haneda instead of Narita and arrive too early for the post office so I was thinking of picking up a So-Net sim on arrival rather than ordering online in advance like previously.

I was taking a look on their site but I couldnt find the information I was looking for, so wondered if anyone here had any idea. ...

BMobile & Econnect both had 360mb/3 day limits before they slow you down. While this usually isnt a problem, when I had to do something on my last trip that took me over this, it slowed down so much the sim was basically useless. Does anyone know if So-Net have a similar limit or not?

Also is the \4,000 for 2.2 GB price google throws up still valid? They dont have any pricing on their site.

Thanks in advance!
by Emdee  

Re: So-Net 2015/5/4 19:36
For some reason, so-net doesn't list the initial price of the SIM cards on their website. I wonder it it's because different sellers sell it at different prices, but at the vending machine in Sendai Airport, the SIM costs 3000 yen for 1GB of initial data credit and 5000 yen for 3GB.

There is no daily limit: if you want to blow up all your data in one day, more power to you. :p
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: So-Net 2015/5/4 19:41
perfect. Thanks a lot!!
by Emdee rate this post as useful

reply to this thread