Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to find Mizuno soccer boots in Tokyo? 2015/5/8 13:23
I have been looking to buy a new pair of soccer boots/cleats while in Japan. The pair I want are te Mizuno Morelia Neo. I'm a size 11 or 11.5 in US. The last two stores I went to in Yokohama (b&d sport and KAMO soccer shop) had the style but only carried sizes up to 9.5 and 10. Is there somewhere in Tokyo that would have my size? I prefer to buy them here and give business directly to shopowners than pay the overpriced middle man in the States.

Thanks in advance!
by RodionRaskolnikov (guest)  

Re: Where to find Mizuno soccer boots in Tokyo? 2015/5/8 15:55
http://www.mizuno.co.jp/shop/flag/s-port/data.aspx
s'port mizuno, official mizuno shop
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to find Mizuno soccer boots in Tokyo? 2015/5/9 14:20
From this site, the model names in Japan are the Morelia II and IIsi. Either model only goes up to size 29 (11 US).
http://products.mizuno.jp/c/item/P1GC150101/

It probably depends on the store, but in most cases I've had to special order shoes as 28 was the largest kept in stock (I also wear 11 or 11.5). Only once did I luck out and that was with ski boots. I guess they figured I would be the only one ever in the shop wanting some size 29 boots and they had 1 pair of 29 Munaris in stock. They gave them to me for Y8000 instead of the Y35,000. Maybe you'll luck out.
by Anaguma (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to find Mizuno soccer boots in Tokyo? 2015/5/9 14:30
There's a Sports Authority right by the Akabane Station a couple of train stops north of Ikebukuro. There are a few sports stores right around Shinjuku Station also. I'm sure you can find more if you just google the location you're staying and "sports store."
by Anaguma (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread