Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Verbal promises about contracts and jobs 2015/5/11 07:42
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post.
I would like to ask for advice regarding my situation. I am currently working at an international school as an administrator for 1 month. They promised a contract signing a month a ago but so far has not yet delivered on it. I am worried as my visa expires in July and I need to process it by this month if possible. I have been working on fulltime hours (and overtime without pay) while having a part time salary. The school itself is amazing, the teachers and parents are excellent however I cannot say the same about the management. I have no idea about my proper work hours, my benefits and my real work responsibilities besides a noteb

Without making this longer I would like your advice in how I should deal with this situation. I wanted reopen my job hunting activities but my hours in the office will not permit me to do so.
by Lost Administrator (guest)  

Re: Verbal promises about contracts and jobs 2015/5/11 11:40
If you need legal advice I suggest contacting a Union in Japan that's foreigner-friendly.

http://www.generalunion.org/handbook
by jennjett (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread