Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kodak and Fuji film 2015/5/17 20:54
Where are some good places in Osaka or Tokyo to buy cheap film (any brand) for 35mm and Instax cameras? Are there any Fujifilm retail warehouses in Japan that sell discounted products to the public?
by jennjett (guest)  

Re: Kodak and Fuji film 2015/5/18 10:37
Films for camera is less demand these day. I don't think you can find cheap films other than online stores.
I think this film is cheap(ISO 100, 24 prints, 35 mm for commercial package).
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/wing-vj/a0023-3043/?scid=af_pc_etc&sc2id=678...
It costs you a 600 Yen per shipping. So if you only need one or two films, just visit your local camera shop and buy it.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Kodak and Fuji film 2015/5/18 10:46
Maybe, it might be sold to Yodobashi Camera.
I think particularly large Shinjuku West gate(Nishiguchi) shop.
http://www.yodobashi.com/ec/store/0011/index.html
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Kodak and Fuji film 2015/5/19 11:04
Unfortunately the days of buying film at the 100 yen stores are over, and film is getting harder to find and more expensive than ever. Yodobashi, Bic and any good camera shop will still carry some, but don't expect it to be particularly cheap.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Kodak and Fuji film 2015/5/20 18:43
Hello fellow filmshooter!

Luckily Big Camera and Yodobashi are still well stocked with film as film is still very much alive in Japan. However, with the recent price hikes by Fuji, film is not as cheap as you would hope. I ended up buying a lot of Kodak TMAX 400 film in Japan as TMAX was the cheapest by far. If you have no experience with TMAX, maybe shoot a roll and see if you like it as personally I would prefer TRI-X.
by Hoshisato rate this post as useful

reply to this thread