Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Selling Merch at Nakano Broadway? 2015/7/23 10:32
Hi, I have some anime stuff that I really need gone and would like to at least make a buck. I don't have the time to sell on yahoo auctions or anything.

I know people sell their stuff at Nakano Broadway. Has anyone ever done it? Could you give some pointers/what to expect?
by Jerry (guest)  

Re: Selling Merch at Nakano Broadway? 2015/7/23 16:37
Mandarake buys used manga and anime goods. Go to 3F of Nakano broadway between 12:00 - 19:30 with your goods and ID card(JP address is printed). If you are a 18 yrs old or younger, you can sell anything there without parents permission. The prices are varied depending on the demand and interest.
I normally sell at Suguga-ya online shop based in Shizuoka, they buy at higher price and the transport cost is free.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Selling Merch at Nakano Broadway? 2015/7/23 22:29
Thanks, yeah online would've been better and I too recommend doing that.
I've watched people do it the many times I've been there but I have no idea what to say. (My Japanese is passable) Guess I'll just go and wing it!
by Jerry (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread