Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Jalan Coupons 2015/8/5 23:34
http://www.jalan.net/theme/furusato_coupon/150701kanagawaken/?couponCd...

Appreciate anyone could explain briefly how the above coupon works. What are the terms and conditions to use these hotel discount coupons?
by sflora (guest)  

Re: Jalan Coupons 2015/8/6 12:15
Coupon for some limited hotels within Kanagawa prefecture.

- Coupon available from August 3 - Sept. 29, with booking & stay between Aug. 3 (check in) till Sept. 30 (check-out).
- Available only to those who have Recruit ID.
- Coupon cannot be printed for use.
- Only on coupon usable per one booking.
- Be sure to check if the coupon is usable at the specific hotel you are booking.

- Limited number only. If other bookings/guests reach the limited number early, you might not be able to use the coupon.

Scroll down almost all the way down to the bottom of the page; click on the six magenda color boxes to see at which hotels you can use this coupon. (From top left, Hakone; Yugawara/Manaduru/Odawara; Atsugi/Ebina/Sagamihara; Ashigara; Shonan/Kamakura/Yokosuka/Miura; Yokohama/Kawasaki areas.)
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Jalan Coupons 2015/8/6 13:10
Thanks AK!

After I finish applying the coupon to my booking on Jalan.net, I would like to e-mail the hotel to confirm it accepts the selected coupon? Does anyone know how to write it in Japanese?

Thanks again in advance!

by sflora (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Jalan Coupons 2015/8/6 14:29
You need to hit "get the coupon" toward the bottom of the page (currently only the "10,000 yen coupon for booking of 20,000 yen or over" and "5,000 yen coupon for booking of 10,000 yen or over" are available), and then immediately proceed to book the applicable hotel. The hotel listing appears when you "get" the coupon and sign into Jalan/Recruit.

I have a feeling this booking will be registered in the Jalan system (so the total bill as you make the booking would reflect it) but I don't know if e-mailing the hotel individually would make sense.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Jalan Coupons 2015/8/7 02:22
I have never used this type of coupon before, the discount is big and attractive but the process including coupon acquisition and hotel booking seems straightforward that make me hesitate.

Finally, I followed all required steps and am successful reserving a hotel room. My reservation letter has the total bill to pay at hotel check-in reflects the balance after discount.

I guess there is nothing else to do just keeping my fingers crossed!
by sflora (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread