Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Anime figure prices 2015/8/8 23:28
I'm going to Akihabara and I'm wondering how much is the average price of an anime figure.If you know any stores that sell cheap anime collectibles please do state below.
by shwegdow  

Re: Anime figure prices 2015/8/9 10:39
For new ones they are as msrp on the boxes itself.
Rare ones may be higher. its rather subjective for these, you need to scout few shops for a specific rare stuff you are looking.
The pricess for generic 1/8, figma and nendo's are pretty much almost identical in all shops. Touhou and Fate stuff tends to be slightly higher.

Some places like Softmap at times has slightly cheaper figma and nendos. Im not sure why.. its like theyre selling open box figurines (i cant read japanese)
by ejump0 rate this post as useful

Re: Anime figure prices 2015/8/9 10:39
In Akihabara you are going to pay full price for some Anime figure. you may already know, the sexier and more skin shown, the higher the cost.

they do have clearance sale on some that maybe affordable enough but not enough but enough. lol

You can find cheap Anime figure but it wont be in any Akihabara stores. visit some thrift shop/stores in Japan. the Anime figure they carry are not the sexy type but if some have them people buy them fast. also you can find some other interesting cool stuff too at the thrift shop
by ~!@#$%^&* (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Anime figure prices 2015/8/9 13:15
Thanks for letting me know!
by shwegdow rate this post as useful

reply to this thread