Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Robot Restaurant 2015/12/12 05:57
Hi,
We visited Japan in March this year and are going to visit again next March. Japan-Guide has been a great help for planning and on the way.
I know the Robot Restaurant has been discussed often but I haven't found an answer to my question.
Because they don't seem to have an e-mail address anymore, they don't answer to fb messages and calling there didn't work well I shall post my question here and hope to get a sufficient answer.

We looked at the Robot Restaurant show in the evening of our first day in Tokyo. I know that there are three or four different shows. And there are also three or four performances per day. My question is: Is it always the same one on the same part of day? We want to visit it again, hopefully getting to see a different show than the last time. It'd be a shame if it'd coincidentally be the same again. If it were so, then we'd go there in the afternoon i.e. instead of the evening.
Has anyone had multiple experiences there?

Best regards
Philip
by slugslayer (guest)  

Re: Robot Restaurant 2015/12/14 10:33
The set list for the performances varies a bit from season to season, but it probably won't be a significantly different show than you saw before. Maybe a few of the performances will be subbed out or switched around.

I've also heard that the show may vary slightly during the different showtimes, but basically retain the same major elements throughout the day.

Hope that helps!
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Robot Restaurant 2016/1/21 17:25
Hi there! We're planning to go next month. I want to ask:
1. If we need to reserve or purchase tickets ahead or is it okay to just buy tickets upon "walk-in".
2. If online, may i ask for any recommendation where i can purchase discounted tickets?
3. Is there a particular timeslot that is "better" to attend to or it's just basically the same?
I'd appreciate the help.
Thank you in advance!
by Jade (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread