Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Our Japan Adventure Video 2016/1/5 18:59
Hey everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu-rzixIfig&feature=youtu.be

My brother, a friend and I went to Japan in late 2014 and we recorded our trip and made it into a video. It was to share with family and friends at Christmas that year but have decided now to upload it to Youtube to share with everyone else!

Before we left for Japan we gathered a ton of information from Japan-Guide and as a thank you i'd like to offer people that may be interested in Japan or may be traveling to Japan a bit more of an incite into Japan from our journey.

Please note that none of us have ever done this type of thing before and we put it together with our basic video editing skills, but i think it came out quite well!

We are a group of young guys that love video games and anime and have always wanted to travel Japan.

Our journey took us from Tokyo-Yokohama-Nagoya-Osaka-Kyoto-Hiroshima and back over a 3 week period.

It was THE BEST experience of my life and i cannot recommend it enough.

Please enjoy!

by AkibaInterview  

reply to this thread