Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Romantic Dinner in Osaka 2005/1/29 17:13
Hi

Just wondering any suggestions to where I can take my GF for a romamtic dinner in osaka.

Cheers!
by Rob  

romantic date 2007/9/7 14:44
ATC is the best romantic place they have good italain and Indian restruant and after that you can walk or site out I love this place I took my every date there and every one love that... good luck
by Zaidi rate this post as useful

romance in osaka 2007/9/7 18:33
try this place then later take her for a ride in the giant ferris wheel on the roof top

Auberge du Crillion
Hep Navio 6F, 7-10 Kakuda-cho, Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan
Tel: +81 (0)6 6373 2248

Located in the Hep Navio, this French restaurant, whose simple, cheerful interior is more reminiscent of a cafe, serves excellent meal sets for fairly reasonable prices given the decent quality of the food and the pleasant ambience. The courses start at JPY3,000, while individual platters run between JPY1,000 and JPY2,000. And, as you would expect, there is an ample selection of wines, with prices for bottles starting just under JPY2,000. The clientele is mixed, but generally older and well dressed.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread