Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Does (sugi) hay fever affect vision? 2016/2/23 19:48
For about 4 days now my vision has been really strange. It's like tunnel vision and anything left field is dark or black and like looking through a prism or water drops on a lense.

If I walk past someone on my left I don't see them till they hit my center field vision.

I went to the eye doc 4 days back and have medicine/drops to put in the eyes, but vision is still really strange.

I also feel a bit strange when outside looking ahead to where I'm walking with a feeling like 'I'm not here'/slight 'distortion' of sound and vision.

Is this normal for sugi hay fever??
by Guest (guest)  

Re: Does (sugi) hay fever affect vision? 2016/2/24 13:50
No it's not. I've had hayfever for years and it's never affected my vision. It sounds like a migraine. Do you have any other symptoms? I'd definitely go to another doctor as it doesn't sound normal.
by Jenn Jett (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Does (sugi) hay fever affect vision? 2016/2/24 16:51
Tunnel vision alone without watery eyes or other hay fever symptoms sounds strange. Definitely get to a doctor and get yourself checked out.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Does (sugi) hay fever affect vision? 2016/2/24 17:14
If is better your eyes have been to ophthalmology in a hurry if this disease. That's right there is a risk of blindness and treatment is delayed.

加齢黄斑変性 (KAREI OUHAN HENSEI)
https://translate.google.co.jp/translate?hl=ja&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2...
by shige (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Does (sugi) hay fever affect vision? 2016/2/24 17:17
by shige (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Does (sugi) hay fever affect vision? 2016/2/24 23:16
視野狭窄, narrowing of visual field
eye itself, nervous system, or brain.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Does (sugi) hay fever affect vision? 2016/2/26 08:13
Go to an optician. This is nothing to do with hayfever.
by David (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread