Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Zelda merchandising in Tokyo? 2016/4/7 10:32
So i'm going on a trip to Tokyo on the 21rst of May.

Long story short, i want to find some Zelda items like T-shirts, Plushies, Keychains, Clothings, Accessories... anything really.

Of course i'm going to shop in Akihabara but it seems like they have much anime items here rather than Zelda/Nintendo items. I heard about "Super Potato" and i'm going to check it out, but i see its mainly games (and no other Zelda merchandising), of course i don't own japanese consoles so i wont buy them.

Do any of you know SPECIFIC shops that sells Zelda Items in Tokyo ? (Don't tell me "just check at Akihabara" this answer is really vague since its a really big area and i don't have time to check all the shops obviously)

I think that with Zelda Twilight Princess HD that came out recently i can find some related-items ?
by Yokiie (guest)  

Re: Zelda merchandising in Tokyo? 2016/4/7 10:51
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Zelda merchandising in Tokyo? 2016/4/7 11:05
Well i mean its dumb to order some stuff online that costs 2x more than in Japan and arrives after months in my country, since i'm going to Japan, where the game was literally created ...
by Yokiie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Zelda merchandising in Tokyo? 2016/4/7 12:16
I'm a Zelda fan living in Tokyo and it's disappointing how little merchandising there is.
In Super Potato they do have some stuff (I bought a Zelda deck of cards like a year ago), but it's mostly from the NES and SNES Zeldas.
At Kotobukiya in Akihabara they might have a few things too, like plushies or figures, but don't expect much.

I hope someone else can shed more light on this!
by ruby (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Zelda merchandising in Tokyo? 2016/4/7 17:42
You may have misunderstood what was saying FIRAS?

If you don't find anywhere that has stuff in your travels you can order from Amazon and have it delivered to your hotel- easy on the feet and usually at a great price.

Also Toys R Us Sunshine City may have some stuff.
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Zelda merchandising in Tokyo? 2016/4/7 22:06
Well yea I can always order on the Internet but it's not really the same feel as going on a treasure-hunt for some (maybe rare) Zelda stuff in Akihabara.

But yea I think I'll order some stuff if REALLY there isn't anything ! More people know some places to go ?
by Yokiie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Zelda merchandising in Tokyo? 2016/4/11 05:30
You might want to try looking at the shops in the Nakano Broadway shopping complex. I think there are about four or five resale shops selling a wide variety of character type merchandise. You never know what they might get in stock. Nakano Broadway is close to Shinjuku station. Look elsewhere in this website for instructions on how to get there by train.
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

reply to this thread