Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cute clothes in Japan? 2016/4/12 00:19
Is it common for all age grouos to wear cute fashion even for older people? I don't mean pinky stuff and large bows. By cute I mean lace clothing, polka dot clothes or some sweaters or shirts with cartoon pattern or anime pattern. Is it common for all age groups, because in some countries it is judged when person above 20 wear this stuff....
by Arthen2103 (guest)  

Re: Cute clothes in Japan? 2016/4/12 10:16
No, it's not common. But just as it is in many countries, you are free to wear whatever you want and some people coordinate their fashion well enough to suit laces and dots for their particular ages.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Cute clothes in Japan? 2016/4/12 10:47
Because Some 50 generations of women who wear the pink house, is not the problem.
In the case of the countryside, there is a possibility that is rumored to not wearing the age-appropriate clothes.
However, nothing is said from the people if the city and tourists.
I think that in particular, if the Omotesando and around Harajuku, not be surprised if it is not defintely wacky clothes.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Cute clothes in Japan? 2016/4/13 14:15
pop culture (which you can google) is not common across japan and all age groups.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Cute clothes in Japan? 2016/4/19 10:34
join Please do not use upper case letters excessively.
http://namviettravel.com.vn/tour/tour-ha-noi-dao-ngoc-cat-ba-2n1d
by nguyencam (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread