Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

GPS in English? 2016/4/30 11:21
I'd like to buy a car navigator/gps, but I'd prefer one that has an English language option if possible. (Not absolutely necessary, but I'd like to have it)

I live in Ehime, so driving is necessary and Google maps is kinda iffy. I'd prefer an actual navi, rather than an app, since it eats into my phones battery and all.

I honestly don't care about cost. I just want one with a good reputation and won't tell me to turn too early or too late and takes forever to recalculate a route... One that could be attached to the dashboard would be great.

Suggestions would be great! Thank you!
by Midori Hime 77  

Re: GPS in English? 2016/4/30 22:36
NR-MZ20-4
http://www.mitsubishielectric.co.jp/carele/carnavi/nr-mz20-4/
the price is about 50000 - 60000 yen

but, English maps does not cover all areas.
in Ehime, only Matuyama city area.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: GPS in English? 2016/4/30 22:46
Yikes! That one above is expensive! I got mine at Costco for around 1man... works great, although we mostly use google maps these days.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: GPS in English? 2016/4/30 23:05
Thanks for the responses!

Not sure if I can get to Costco, I don't think there's one on Shikoku..??

Unfortunately I'm not in Matsuyama either... But that link gives me a comparison at least~

My local book off (hard off??) has a bunch of second hand ones which seemed cheap and still in good condition, but not a whole lot of info on them... Might go in and check again when I get some time off and do a bit more research.

Thanks again!
by Midori Hime 77 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread