Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kintetsu Rail Pass from Nagoya BIC Camera? 2016/5/25 23:28
This guide indicates that the Kintetsu Rail passes are available at the BIC Camera locations at Kyoto and Nagoya. However, the Kintetsu English website (http://www.kintetsu.co.jp/foreign/english/ticket/get.html#get03) indicates that the Nagoya store sells only the KRP 1 day/2 day tickets. We are traveling from Shinkansen from Tokyo and beginning our trip in Nagoya, so would love to purchase these near Nagoya station if possible!
by Alan (guest)  

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass from Nagoya BIC Camera? 2016/5/26 09:21
So what is the question?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass from Nagoya BIC Camera? 2016/5/26 11:16
My question is whether the Nagoya BIC Camera indeed sells the 'Kintetsu Rail Pass' or not. This site indicates that it does, but the Kintetsu English website indicates that it only sells the KRP 1 day/2 day tickets. I was wondering if anyone might have had recent experience purchasing the Kintetsu Rail Pass from Nagoya Bic Camera.
by alan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass from Nagoya BIC Camera? 2016/5/26 11:27
It's not clear what your problem is. As the website says, the Bic Camera in Nagoya sells the Kintetsu Rail Pass one-day and two-days versions.

Re: Kintetsu Rail Pass from Nagoya BIC Camera? 2016/5/26 11:29
Oh, I see, for some weird reason "Kintetsu Rail Pass" and "Kintetsu Rail Pass 1 day/2 days" are different things. If you are asking about the former, then no, it is not sold there.

reply to this thread