Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

uniqlo big size (2xl 3xl ) in stores? 2016/5/27 21:54
Hi!

I will be moving to Japan this September for university
however as a big guy 180CM 110KG I know that I will have
problems finding clothing in Japan :(.

I know that uniqlo offers big size clothing on its online store however it is all in Japanese and I find it very hard to navigate. I was wondering if it has the sizes in big stores such as Ginza etc.

Thanks in advance!
by dukejien  

Re: uniqlo big size (2xl 3xl ) in stores? 2016/5/29 02:39
Not that I could find. I was going to buy a suit but the largest trousers they had were 93cm (36.6 inch) waist. I am a 44in chest and could fit some of their XL jackets but not others. I tried several stores including the Ginza one but had to wait till I got home.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: uniqlo big size (2xl 3xl ) in stores? 2016/5/31 10:53
Depends on what you're buying. Most of the Uniqlos I've been to have had a lot of XLs and the occasional XXL. Can't say that I've ever seen an XXXL there though. Personally I find that I can fit in their shirts a lot easier than their pants, though I suppose it depends on your particular shape.

As an aside I was surprised at the number of big and tall stores in Japan.
by Harimogura (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: uniqlo big size (2xl 3xl ) in stores? 2016/6/1 03:03
You can also try places such as Sakazen or Grand Back.

by MN (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: uniqlo big size (2xl 3xl ) in stores? 2016/6/2 18:43
There are western brands in Japan such as Gap but I don't know if they carry bigger sizes in Japan though.
by hey (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: uniqlo big size (2xl 3xl ) in stores? 2016/6/8 23:20
Thanks for all the help!! I found that you could order bigger uniqlo clothes but you need to be able to read Japanese :/. Still working on that
by dukejien rate this post as useful

Re: uniqlo big size (2xl 3xl ) in stores? 2016/6/10 06:24
I guess it's not practical to keep sizes that most people don't need (XXXL) using up valuable shelf space on the odd chance one person may need it. That is why it's best to shop online there, where they can centrally store them for those who need them.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread