Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

can anyone help me for My Japanese Name 2016/7/4 11:21
Hello to all my name is —ΡŽv—E or —я@伟 can anyone help me with my Japanese name?
—Ρ = Hayashi

any help would be great Thx...
by Jim lim  

Re: can anyone help me for My Japanese Name 2016/7/4 16:29
An on-yomi might be:
—ΡŽv—E
ƒŠƒ“@ƒV@ƒ†ƒE
Rin Shiyuu
by Anaguma (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: can anyone help me for My Japanese Name 2016/7/4 18:38
When it comes to Chinese and other kanji names, there are two ways to come up with "Japanese" version:
(1) the more recent approach is to simply use the reading in the original language
(2) in the past, we took the Japanese reading of the individual kanji and used them together.

So that for the name K‹ί•½, the way it used to be referred to was (2) Shu Kin Pei, taking the Japanese reading of the 3 kanji and putting them together, but more recently we say: (1) Shii Chin Pin, taking the closest approximation of the Chinese reading of "Xi Jinping."

So if we do the same for your name —ΡŽv—E the old style (2), it will be "Rin Shi Yuu" as Anaguma suggested, using the Japanese reading for the individual kanji. To give you (1), you would need to tell us how your name is pronounced.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: can anyone help me for My Japanese Name 2016/7/5 21:59
ΑΦΛΌΣΒ or ΑΦΧΪΞ°
Just for curiosity, what's the meaning of this "or"? Do you have two names?
by ping (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: can anyone help me for My Japanese Name 2016/7/5 23:35
Yape jus one is born with it and anorther name is the fungshui name which is same like nick name !
—ΡŽv—E= lin si yong
—я@伟=lin zong wei
by Jim lim rate this post as useful

Re: can anyone help me for My Japanese Name 2016/7/6 22:25
I see.
—я@ˆΜ= rin sou i or rin shuu i
I think the former would sound nicer.
by ping (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread