Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Jobs available near nagoya eki? 2016/7/11 07:49
Hi guys! im searching for work near by this train stations, kyowa, odaka, obu, kariya, kanayama, nagoya eki. im 26 y/o and just arrived here in japan 3 months ago. Im not yet good at speaking nihonggo but hoping to get a job that dosnt require any of it. I tried searching the net but there are no jobs nearby this locations. Hope you could help me guys! Thanks in advance.
by Shiechandi (guest)  

Re: Jobs available near nagoya eki? 2016/7/11 10:47
What is your current visa status?
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Jobs available near nagoya eki? 2016/7/11 10:47
This isn't a job search website; you might not have good luck looking here. What kind of job do you want to apply for? Do you have a work visa already? Have you tried handing your resume in to companies in person?
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Jobs available near nagoya eki? 2016/7/11 10:58
If you don't speak good enough Japanese you are likely going to be limited to working as a language teacher. Based on your post, I don't think being an English teacher is a good option for you.
by Goober (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Jobs available near nagoya eki? 2016/7/12 07:47
Jobs that do not require Japanese - good luck. I have a friend applying for jobs like that and typically their application is #89 or #136 by the time they spot the ads on the first day.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Jobs available near nagoya eki? 2016/7/12 08:28
You didn't mention any expertise/degrees/experience?

Japan is not in great need of unqualified workers that don't speak the language.
by Faiyez rate this post as useful

Re: Jobs available near nagoya eki? 2016/7/12 08:37
it is hard to find a work, if you narrow the area, even though a Japanese.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Jobs available near nagoya eki? 2016/7/12 08:42
Japan is not in great need of unqualified workers that don't speak the language.

Tell that to the people who get themselves enrolled in the infamous "technical trainee" program.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Jobs available near nagoya eki? 2016/7/12 09:47
If your intent is to remain on topic, maybe you could suggest the OP (presumably a First World Westerner) to look into cracking oysters all day for next to nothing.
by Faiyez rate this post as useful

Re: Jobs available near nagoya eki? 2016/7/12 11:09
If I had to guess, I would say the OP is from south Asia.
by mom (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread