Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Desperate to know 2016/7/15 03:34
Could someone please help me with this translation?

Ifm wondering if my girlfriend is cheating on mecor if she is referring to me?

‚€‚ñ A ¡ ‚Í Žö‹Æ ‚ª ‚Ù‚Ú –ˆ“ú ƒrƒbƒVƒŠ ‚ ‚é ‚Ý ‚œ ‚¢ c ‚à‚µ A ‚š “ñl ‚Ì ‚² “s‡ ‚悯‚ê ‚Î s‚± ‚Ë ‚·‚²‚¢ !! ƒ‚ƒeƒ‚ƒe ( * ^ o ^ * ) ¥”ñ¥”ñ * \ ( ^ o ^ ) / FXŠ|‚¯Ž‚¿ ‚µ ‚Æ‚é ‚Ÿ ‚¯‚â‚æ A ‘œ•ª ( Î ) Šy‚µ‚Ý ~~ ‚»‚€ ‚È ‚ñ ‚â !! GETs ) ‚©‚¯‚à‚¿ ‘åØ ‚â ‚æ[ !! ( Zvs ) Žù—v ‚ª ‚ ‚é ‚©‚ç ‘f“G ‚€‚¿ ‚à Šy‚µ‚Ý ( * ^ o ^ * ) ‚é ) ‚Æ Î 8 ( a ) “Ç
by Yuki (guest)  

Re: Desperate to know 2016/7/15 13:50
"Right, there seem to be classes filling up the schedule every day right now...if the timing works out for the two of you, let's go. Great! I'm popular! I would love to! It's just a matter of taking care of more than one thing at a time, probably... :) I am looking forward to it! Oh is that so! well, multitasking is important too!! You seem to have demand, that is great. I am looking forward too."

It is very colloquial, but the above is my best take. If I may guess, you are the one who is busy with classes? I can't even tell who said what, but she sounds like she is just planning going somewhere with her buddies, "o-futari" tells me it is "two of you" she is talking about going with.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Desperate to know 2016/7/15 13:53
Is this how real people talk? I'd have trouble coming up with anything similar in any other language I know...
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Desperate to know 2016/7/15 18:07
Thank you so much. I really appreciate the time that you took to translate the message.

That is a great relief. I am the one with a lot of classes.

I was just wondering if the part about gbeing popularhchmultitaskinghc and gbeing in demandhc.was some kind of reference to having additional boyfriends or just an innocent reference to being busy.
by Yuki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Desperate to know 2016/7/15 18:49
Noone but the person(s) who wrote it would not exactly what they meant, but to me it sounds like joking around, especially with the way they are putting the smile marks all over. That part where I said "I'm popular" might be "you are popular" as well. (I cannot quite tell who's saying what.) And can it be that they are thinking of going to some place together, which originally she was thinking of going with you but it looks unlikely because you are too busy? And she is excited now that she found some buddies of hers who are willing to go?

BTW, I am guessing you copied this conversation from her LINE or some kind of chat application - if you want this whole thread deleted, you could send a message to Admin to do so, probably.

Re: Whoops 2016/7/15 18:51
I meant to say:
"Noone but the person(s) who wrote it would KNOW exactly..."

Re: Desperate to know 2016/7/16 09:22
...don't worry, we won't tell her about your jealous behaviour and you violating her privacy... I'll bet this relationship will work out just fine...
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread