Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travel World 2016/7/18 15:26
Hello,
I'm from sri lanka and this oct. i am coming to japan to study language.. while i am studying I'd love to travel all around the wold. so i just wanna know.. while i am studying can i fly to other country?
if i can please tell me how to apply a visa..

by Arunaa (guest)  

Re: Travel World 2016/7/18 16:53
If you have a student visa then you are entitled to leave and re-enter Japan. Getting visas for third countries depends on the relationship between Sri Lanka and that country - probably you need to see the website of the target country, and may need to visit their Embassy.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: Travel World 2016/7/18 17:44
Thank you...
by Arunaa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Travel World 2016/7/18 17:49
If i travel to korea seoul for 5 days, can i apply a visa from japan?
and how much i want to show bank statement (nearly)

Re: Travel World 2016/7/18 17:57
You will be a visitor of Japan. But you will still be a resident of India. So visiting Korea will have nothing to do with Japan.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Travel World 2016/7/18 18:14
You will be on "student" visa for Japan, correct? Is that for one year or two years? During that time, you can leave and return to Japan on re-entry permits.

If you want to visit another country from Japan, first you have to find out if that country requires Sri Lankan nationals to apply for a travel/tourist visa. If they do, then you can apply for that country's visa from its embassy/consulate general located in Japan.

Oh, so you want to visit Seoul, Korea, while you are living in Japan? Please contact the embassy of Korea in Japan (or in Sri Lanka, if you are still in Sri Lanka now), this is a question for travel visa to Korea.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Travel World 2016/7/18 18:19
Thank You AK...

Re: Travel World 2016/7/18 18:30
@hakata14,

I am not Indian.. I am from Sri Lankan..

reply to this thread