Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Work Visa Extention 2016/8/2 10:47
Hello
I have applied for work visa extention , but its been rejected .
They need more identity proofs . Could you please suggest what proofs can I submit as first time visa was already approved .
why this time they are asking for more documents at the time of extention ?

Thanks
Diana
by Diana (guest)  

Re: Work Visa Extention 2016/8/2 12:13
You'd need to ask Immigration what they want to see as "more identity proofs." Is there any chance you have different names (like different family names, or middle name on one document but missing from one document) on different documents?
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Work Visa Extention 2016/8/3 08:17
I never had different names but they are complaining that they need more identity proofs due to some complain made on me by someone and immigration wants to verify. How come they trust someone like this without any proof ?

My current visa is going to expire soon , Still waiting for the new status as i have provided more documents .

Would I be allowed to work once my visa is expired as I have already applied for new visa status and waiting for their reply ? How much time do they take ? What if they are not satisfied ?
Am i be deported ? Can i hire any lawyer ?

Thanks
Diana
by Diana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Work Visa Extention 2016/8/3 08:51
your best bet will be to check again with the immi on what docs they need for further proof.

we can tell you many things but in the end it is all up to immi to make the final approval.

worse come to worse, hire an immi/visa lawyer to help out your case.

any complain whether it's real or not will put on a red flag on your application, and that is why they request for further proof. just ask them nicely on what other docs they require s proof of identity?
electric bill? phone bills? supporting letter from your employer? etc...
by ..@ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Work Visa Extention 2016/8/4 06:21
am i allowed to work till my visa get expired ?
What if my visa got expired , how long i can stay in japan to do the wrap up of my things n job ?

Re: Work Visa Extention 2016/8/4 06:38
1. Yes.
2. You must leave Japan before your status expires (unless you have an application pending).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Work Visa Extention 2016/8/5 06:04
My Application is still pending with then as didnt get any update as of now .
I read in a thread that we can stay upto 2 months even if the visa got expired while the application is submitted .

Do i need to inform my employer abt all these ?

If the visa got declined do they provide me the reason ?

Re: Work Visa Extention 2016/8/5 06:34
You said your application was rejected; did you make another one?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Work Visa Extention 2016/8/5 06:37
Yes it was rejected first time as they need more identity proofs ,
so i submitted couple of more documents .
Its still with them didnt heard anything yet .

Re: Work Visa Extention 2016/8/5 17:54
Wait, that doesn't sound like you were rejected, just that they needed more supporting info. If that's the case then they are still reviewing and will contact you if a) you are approved b) they still need additional documents or c) you are rejected. You can try inquiring at your local immigration office for more info, but they'll likely tell you that you just have to wait.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Work Visa Extention 2016/8/8 12:08
Yes its not rejected , but still with immigration to reply me back .
I dont understand how come thy believe anyone like this and asked me for more identity proofs.
My current visa is currently expired and still waiting for there reply,
Worried ? If reject do they disclose the reason for getting rejected ?

Thanks
D.

reply to this thread