Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yakkan Shoumei and Mailing Medicines 2016/8/3 01:04
I would like my sister from the Philippines to mail six months-worth of my medicines to Tokyo, Japan. However, in the application document for Yakkan Shoumei, under "Import Report of Medication" (輸入報告書), I do now know what to write under:

Import Date / Arrival Date
I will only know the Import Date / Arrival Date after my sister prepares the shipment, but my sister should prepare the shipment only after I receive a Yakkan Shoumei. In addition, Import Date / Arrival Date is only an estimate by courier.

AWB No. (Air Waybill No.)
Same catch as above.

Arrival Place
I will apply for the Yakkan Shoumei at Kanto-Shin’etsu Regional Bureau of Health and Welfare. Should I write Narita International Airport as Arrival Place?

Any ideas, please.

Thank you very much.
by JeffCA (guest)  

Re: Yakkan Shoumei and Mailing Medicines 2016/8/4 05:46
There is an email contact address along with the application so I think it would be a good idea for you to contact them and ask what you should do in your particular situation....
by Maranyc rate this post as useful

Re: Yakkan Shoumei and Mailing Medicines 2016/8/4 10:06
As the above poster said, email them the specifics and they will be able to provide you the accurate information.

yakkan@mhlw.go.jp

by DCE (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Yakkan Shoumei and Mailing Medicines 2016/8/4 17:43
Yes, I sent them an e-mail with my questions, but I wanted to find out how others do it :-)

In any case, I was advised through e-mail to prepare the application for Yokkan Shoumei in the event the medicines are stopped at Customs.

Thank you.
by JeffCA (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread