Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Which Language school should I choose? 2016/9/29 00:45
Hello, my name is Guillermo and I am 17 years old and I am from Spain.
The next year when I will finish my last year before going to the university, I would want to go to a Japanese language school with an (EJU) University preparation course. I would want to start in July in 2017 and take the exam in November 2018, another option is starting in October 2017 and take the Eju in November 2017, June 2018, November 2018 or in January 2018 and take the exam in November 2019 or June 2019. The best option I belive is the first but I don't know if I can pass in one year and 5 months. What you should choose?
Another thing is that what school should I choose, I have searched some schools, I would like a school with Japanese course+ physics, math... Course:
-Arc Academy Tokyo: I have seen that they have very nice scores in Eju but I read that you need to be intermediate to start the course so if I start in July I can enroll in April 2018 and it should be a good idea, I think they don't have specific classes to physics, maths...
-Intercultural Institute of Japan: I saw that they have not specified course of Eju but they help you to prepare, but there are a lot of levels!!
http://www.jpschool.ac.jp/english/index there isn't so much information in their web but I believe that they got Eju course
-Akamonkai Japanese language school I saw on web pages that is quite a good school but in their web they have a university preparation course but I don't know if they teach math...
The Nagamuna school: I heard a lot of good things about this school and I have seen that they have a intensive course of Eju starting in October but I will ask them if I can go to a regular course from July to October to get used to Japan and the study of Japanese.
-Edo cultural center:: It seems to be a Good school but they impart math, physics via online :S
-Tokyo World Japanese school : It looks good but as I can read in its web they only impart mates, English and Japanese.
Shinjuku Japanese language Institute : they look very professional but their Eju program I think it doesn't contain Japanese class.
Please say me everything that you know about this schools or another or something you have heard about it.
Thank you for reading this!!
by FuenteSenpai  

reply to this thread