Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I ask something about tourist visa? 2016/10/10 21:37
I have a best friend from our country, Philippines. I want to invite her here in Japan. Is it possible that she will be granted a 90 days tourist visa? Since my mother is her guarantor and we provided all the needed documents. I just want to ask if it is possible for a 90 days stay or only a 7-15 days stay? Thank you!
by Aleine (guest)  

Re: Can I ask something about tourist visa? 2016/10/11 15:12
You need to ask the embassy about their visa policies, as they vary somewhat by country.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Can I ask something about tourist visa? 2016/10/11 21:40
I am not sure about the probability of approval of tourist visa with guarantor coming from PHL. Has your best friend obtained your invitation letter and guarantor's letter, you do not discount the fact that financial capability or economic ties must be shown by your best friend as proof when applying for tourist visa. In the first place, who will pay your best friend's ticket? When I used to apply sans any guarantor and as first-timer, I also submitted confirmed roundtrip airfare ticket although not required as proof of return and to increase the chance of approval.

If your best friend is compliant with all other requirements as shown here http://www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp/visiting/new%20visa/tourism.htm, I believe he/she will be fine.

Albeit relaxed, please do remember that the documents to be submitted by your best friend are still subject for embassy's review and approval.
by stikiting rate this post as useful

Re: Can I ask something about tourist visa? 2016/10/11 23:06
your friend has to make a concrete schedule of 90 days which is reasonable from the immigration's view. (an example is in the form.)
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread