Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo night club first time 2016/11/2 09:06
I'm 20 years old and my friend is 21 first time in tokyo together and never went clubbing before outside our country. We were looking into ageha or womb maybe but do they accept australian passport?
How much is ageha to get in and how can we save some money still?

PS. my friend and i aren't the big party people just want to try something new ( use to small nightclub)
by Rhi666  

Re: Tokyo night club first time! 2016/11/2 18:36
Not sure about those clubs in particular, but me and my brother went to a night club in Osaka and our UK passports were fine as proof of age.
by SwiftyRich rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo night club first time! 2016/11/2 21:58
Whats it likenin osaka and did many Japanese people approach you and talk or is everyone to busy dancing? What was your first experience like???
by Rhi666 rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo night club first time! 2016/11/3 09:45
Whats it likenin osaka and did many Japanese people approach you and talk or is everyone to busy dancing? What was your first experience like???

I've been to Womb before, and it was pretty typical club scene. Not so much dancing, most people were just kinda standing around swaying to the music. It was way too loud to talk around most parts of the club.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread