Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Unconditional offer Sophia FLA 2016/12/14 09:17
Hi guys.
I am a senior in the IB program who wants to study in Sophia FLA. I have sent all my application documents this morning. I was predicted a 37 but this grade is super inflated and at the end it will probably be like a 33-34 lol. So I was wondering, if FLA does give me an unconditional offer, but my final grade turns out to be lower, can they deny me? or am I safe if I at least pass the IB???
Super stressed and anxious all day everyday :)))))) IB is f*cking over my mental health hahaha...!

Much appreciation.
by pachikom  

Re: Unconditional offer Sophia FLA 2016/12/14 14:07
Unconditional definitionally means they cannot renege.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: Unconditional offer Sophia FLA 2016/12/14 23:05
Pretty sure Sophia's FLA doesn't have unconditional offers, maybe you're confusing them with Waseda's SILS?

Either way, once you're accepted they won't reject you unless you lied in your application.
by Anon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Unconditional offer Sophia FLA 2016/12/15 23:06
I guess that means they only have unconditional offers... ok, thank you so much.
by pachikom rate this post as useful

Re: Unconditional offer Sophia FLA 2016/12/16 09:54
It says on their application guide that they might drop you if your actual grade is lower than your predicted grade, but if it's just a few points like you I think it should be fine :)
by elisan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread