Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Concert ticket 2016/12/22 10:55
Hi,
I managed to find a local site for a concert hall offering concerts. As expected they do not ship to foreign addresses but can be picked up at the concert hall or Seven Eleven shops.

However, I heard that there might be a pick up limited time for some concert booking sites. How to find out if this is the matter before paying?

I did register on the site, it asked for me to write my name in hiragana and katakana. Would there be any identification needs when picking up the tickets or only a ticket number needed?
by Alexy (guest)  

Re: Concert ticket 2016/12/22 16:12
Any payment deadline will of course be mentioned on the sitd before payment.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Concert ticket 2016/12/22 19:07
Well yes the payment deadline is of course when I pay with credit card...

I thought of the pick up.
by Alexy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Concert ticket 2016/12/22 20:29
Same thing. Just read what is displayed on the site, we can't guess it...
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Concert ticket 2016/12/23 10:00
Sorry, I thought it was common among the booking sites to have limited pickup policies. I know basic Japanese but the rules on the site is still too advanced.

Can see no info when doing the reservation on any limits.

But do you think I would need id when picking up tickets? Not sure how it works else.
by Alexy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Concert ticket 2016/12/23 11:51
Usually to pick up tickets you just need the confirmation number in the email. There are often pick up periods that differ from the payment periods (for example, you may have to pay months in advance and can pick up the tickets from two weeks before the show) but as long as you get your ticket by at least the day of the show you're fine. Usually the pickup window extends to even a few days after the show, so there's no way you'll miss your chance to get the ticket.
by Vita (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread