Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

late health insurance payments 2017/1/5 12:00
i'm studying abroad right now, until the end of february, and have been doing so until september. i was going through bills i needed to pay this week and realized that i have been completely forgetting to pay the health insurance bills that were handed out to me at the start of the semester (accidentally put them somewhere and then forgot about them like an idiot.)

i have every intention to pay the bills, but i'm around 3 months behind on paying for the first month.
will this, in any negative way, affect my ability to live and work in japan in the future? i want to eventually make my way back and work as a teacher in japan, and i am panicking that this might negatively impact my ability to acquire a visa or be accepted for jobs, etc. am i panicking for nothing?

thanks in advance for any replies
by naanbred  

Re: late health insurance payments 2017/1/5 13:32
No effect. Just pay them now, it's no problem.
by Murny (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: late health insurance payments 2017/1/6 09:21
Just head to the cashier window and give them the old ones and the current month and pay them.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread