Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Who can be the guarantor for the work visa? 2017/1/7 14:30
Hello!
So here's the thing.. I'm finally graduating uni in my country and instead of doing another exchange program (ive done it twice already, short-term and long-term) I want to go to Japan on a work visa (basically to be able to support my family and stuff) its hard to find an eglish-teaching job for a person from not english-speaking country without TOEFL or smth that will qualify me and on top of other things the number of companies that will sponsor work-visa. So I decided to research the problem from a different angle.
My japanesse friends that have their own business (pretty much all of them) are running clubs or bars... Im pretty sure I'll be denied right away with this kind of sponsorship)) So then my other friend said he will be my guarantor but not as an employer. On all the Japanese sites covering that topic its written that guarantor for working visa only needed to ensure Japanese authorities that in case of emergency he will pay for my ticket home ( and thats it! it also says he doesn't have any legal responsibility for my actions in japan, so zero pressure on him).
So is it actually possible for my friend to be my guarantor for my work visa? Will we need to pay for the issue of my visa?
Thank you in advance!
by lizajpniza  

Re: Who can be the guarantor for the work visa? 2017/1/7 15:05
You cannot get a work visa without a job that qualifies for one.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread