Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

student visa rejected? Can i reapply 2017/5/5 17:11
Though i got the COE from japan, the local embasy rejected me after taking re interview. My application was hold for 1 month but rejected. So, whether i can re apply in same school or not? Will i get again rejected? As i am unaware about the reason of rejection. What shall i do? Please help
by Sailendean pandey (guest)  

Re: student visa rejected? Can i reapply 2017/5/5 19:20
Without knowing the reason for the rejection it is impossible for anyone to give you advice.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: student visa rejected? Can i reapply 2017/5/7 00:14
Something is not right, why did they re-interview you? The school has nothing to do with the problem, if you try a different school you will be rejected again.
by PsyGuy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: student visa rejected? Can i reapply 2017/5/7 01:17
When we went to apply for a visa they asked a question in japanese language and some of the question i got confuse and they called me.for the interview in next day, i gave an interview and got the rejection letter one month. Yes if apply for a different school then i wil get rejected but what about the same school the one which i applied? I cant reapply for another intake?
by Sailendra Pandey (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: student visa rejected? Can i reapply 2017/5/7 11:18
I think it's best for you to contact the school and ask their advice.

Nowadays, there are many schools who are acting in very bad ways - essentially they are a cover to exploit people to work in low-paying jobs like factories. It could be that the officials are being extra stringent to check applications.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

reply to this thread