Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Financial supporter salary for visa 2017/6/7 17:50
Greetings,I am preparing for Students Visa application and as needed I had to submit information of my financial supporter. My parents will cover all of my expenses but I need to put information of my relative in visa application documents as my financial supporter for some reasons, he earns 1,600$ a month but is it enough to meet the criteria for immigration bureau? Could u tell me least how much a financial supporter be earning to be acceptable for these official documents preparations? Thank u in advance.
by Tenri123  

Re: Financial supporter salary for visa 2017/6/8 10:44
By "my relative", do you mean a relative living in Japan and who will be your sponsor/guarantor? If your financial support will come from somewhere else, such as your parents back home, that person's income should not really matter. Of course, you will need to show evidence that your parents can support you as you claim.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread