Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

islamic senior high school 2017/7/28 13:15
dear visitor,
i'm sora i'm not from japan
i have a many big dream. one of theme is school in islamic senior high school in japan. but, i don't know where. i've been sarching everyday in internet about islamic senior high school in japan but, i didn't get anything.is in japan have an islamic senior high school??
if you know something about it, plese tell me
help mee....
i really want to know about it...!
by sora (guest)  

Re: islamic senior high school 2017/7/28 15:38
I would suggest to reach out to the Tokyo Mosque or another mosque in Japan for information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Japan
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: islamic senior high school 2017/7/28 16:11
No islamic senior high school in Japan so far. The reason?
- Japan population: 127.000.000
- Muslims in Japan: 70.000 to 185.000
Do the maths...
You have better chances finding one in Indonesia or Malaysia..

From Wikipedia:
Japanese scholars such as Hiroshi Kojima of the National Institute of Population and Social Security Research and Keiko Sakurai of Waseda University suggest a Muslim population of around 70,000, of which perhaps 90% are resident foreigners and about 10% native Japanese. Of the immigrant communities, in order of population size, are Indonesians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, and Iranians. The Pew Research Center estimated that there were 185,000 Muslims in Japan in 2010.
by Gaby (guest) rate this post as useful

islamic senior high school 2017/7/28 16:15
You want to study in Japan,It is a good sign.You are more than welcome to come in Japan.Nihon E Yōkoso.
But This time is not appropriate for you.At first you finish 12 years of education in your home country.Then you will come as an university student.We thousands of Foreigners study in Japan with scholarship.So our parents never pay our tuition fee.Even our Air Fare paid by scholarship org Such as JASSO, Monbukagakus ho etc.IF you will teach us islamic way of Life, islamic Belief, islamic Tradition, islamic Judgement, islamic Ideology,it wil be better.You can teach your Japanese Friends, your Japanese spouse.However A few exist, Such as Saudi school in Japan.But Admission is Highly competitive.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: islamic senior high school 2017/7/28 17:20
A lot of Muslims attend ordinary schools in Japan. I've also seen Muslims participating in events at a Buddhist temple. Japan is quite generous to religions of any kind as long as they are generous to Japan. I hope you can find a way to study and to have fun in Japan!
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: islamic senior high school 2017/7/28 17:31
If it's important for you to have Islamic education, you should finish your education where you are and visit Japan as a tourist or in university as an exchange student (But the university would also not be "Islamic"). There are places where Muslims gather to pray or just be among one another though if you are in one of the large cities, so even if the school is secular it doesn't mean you can't be involved in religious events/activities.
by gav (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread