Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Missed the deadline to pay tuition 2017/8/1 21:17
I am supposed to go to a JLS this October and I was dealing with a lot of family stuff and they were pressuring me to not go, basically I wanted to know what was happening with my family before I paid because I didn't want go cancel my plans. Basically July 31 was the last day to pay and when I went to pay yesterday my bank stopped the transaction because I would have to go to them and wire the money to the school from them. I can get that all done today if I can get the school to give me the bank information. Basically to people who have experienced the same thing, will I be able to have a second chance or am I done?

Thank you.
by Melging  

Re: Missed the deadline to pay tuition 2017/8/2 10:45
Call or e-mail the school immediately to ask them you can still pay in.
by ........ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Missed the deadline to pay tuition 2017/8/2 11:28
A question for the school not random internet strangers.
by .... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Missed the deadline to pay tuition 2017/8/2 12:37
Little bit strange to asked question here instead of contacting the school.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Missed the deadline to pay tuition 2017/8/2 15:39
23yo adult should not have to ask for their parents permission on life decisions.

Google the schools details and email/call them.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Missed the deadline to pay tuition 2017/8/2 15:49
the moment your family issues comes up did you inform your about your situation...?.

if you didn`t means you are not a serious person. and it will be hard for your school to trust you ... until they are able to get 100% of your tuition.
by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: Missed the deadline to pay tuition 2017/8/3 07:59
Only solution I see is to contact the school asap about the problem and blame the bank.
Sounds better for the Japanese school and than trying to explain family maters and stress etc.
I say that because for them it could sound like you have a troublesome life and bring trouble to Japan and the school.
So blame the bank and it's also a little bit their fault for stopping the transaction.
by mariobroseins rate this post as useful

Re: Missed the deadline to pay tuition 2017/8/3 08:03
Also a comment on "23yo adult should not have to ask for their parents permission on life decisions."
If they are going to pay there is no away around it to ask them and speak about it.
Not only for the permission but you won't see them for a while so it's still better to have a
conversation about it
by mariobroseins rate this post as useful

Missed the deadline to pay tuition 2017/8/3 15:18
With due respect to JLS,I think it is totally waste of time and waste of money to study in Language school
.So your parents decisions are correct. Japan has a lot of university,where instruction of Language is totally in English,at Bachelor and Masters Level.You are more than welcome to come in Japan as an university student.Nihon E Yōkoso.If you are a Millionaire and has the ability to pay " Tuition Fees,Air Fare,Accommodation cost,Food ,Transportation cost"then you can come Japan as an JLS student.But If you are a student of Third world country,and your Friends or countrymen can come Japan with JASSO, Monbukagakusho scholarship,which also provide Air Fare cost,then why you will not try at least once in your whole Lifetime.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread