Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita to Hotel Travel Help 2017/8/30 22:58
Hi
On sunday i am travelling from narita airport to Kachidoki station. On google maps it was showing many different routes so i was a bit confused as to what the best route was, with the least walking involved?

The best seems to be Narita skyaccess to Daimon then Oedo line to kachidoki.

My question was:

What train exactly do i get from narita, is it called narita skyaccess with its own platform?
How often does the train run from narita?

Thank you
by rish22  

Re: Narita to Hotel Travel Help 2017/8/31 16:06
Put your exact departure date and time into Google Maps, and you'll get the exact train you need to take.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Narita to Hotel Travel Help 2017/8/31 16:59
From Narita airport to Kachidoki sta is very tricky access.
Narita - Daimon by Narita skyaccess express on Sunday to Haneda airport station(final destination) is one train every one hour between 6 -17. For frequent commuter on this line, it may be an easy access but if you are a first time traveler to use this line, I think it is quite difficult to transfer.
If you can manage to change your hotel, I recommend you to change it.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Narita to Hotel Travel Help 2017/8/31 17:23
Can also take a limo bus to a nearby hotel like the InterContinental Tokyo Bay, then taxi, but it will cost more.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread