Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Postcard from Tokyo Immigration? 2017/9/2 16:04
After we applied for spouse visa at the tokyo immigration office , we received a postcard witch is identical as the one that when there visa has been approved and you are being sent to the A zone second floor and have passport and 4000 yen ready .
Mine has white sticker on it saying to go to D zone second floor and have the passport and 4000 yen ready .

If any one received this kind of postcard can help me whit what happens u at the D zone counter or maybe someone knows anything about it

P.S. i have a photo but i cant post it
by Mavflow  

Re: Postcard from Tokyo Immigration? 2017/9/3 19:13
As far as I know, if the postcard states that you need to bring 4,000 yen (in revenue stamps), that means you will get the resident status. As for the reason why it is "D" instead of A counter, is it possible that you may need to get the Resident Card for the first time (or get it updated from the previous Alien Registration Card to the new Resident card)? Maybe it's because of that?
by ........ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread