Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Seibu Tokyo Metro Pass 2017/9/28 23:47
Hi,
I would like to go to koma Station from Ginza-Itchome [Mercure Ginza]
from Hyperdia, it states :

Ginza-Itchome
| [Tokyo Metro]
Ikebukuro
| [Seibu Ikebukuro Line Exp for Hanno]
Hanno
| [Seibu Ikebukuro Line for Seibu-Chicibu]
Koma

My question is, Can I use Seibu Tokyo Metro Pass for this journey, because in the website it states :
"This ticket allows a round trip from the station of departure on the Seibu Line to connecting stations (Ikebukuro, Kotake-mukaihara, Takadanobaba, Seibu Shinjuku) for Tokyo Metro as well as unlimited rides on all Tokyo Metro lines."

So, Does it means using this Seibu Tokyo Metro Pass, I can get from Ginza-Itchome to Koma, and back without paying anything extra ?

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
by Hanhanid  

Re: Seibu Tokyo Metro Pass 2017/9/29 14:09
Hi. i am Japanese living near Koma. i checked website of Seibu line.
in your case, this ticket includes;
1.unlimited ticket of Tokyo Metro Line (Ginza Ichome to Ikebukuro)
2.round trip from Ikebukuro via Hanno to Koma
if you use the route indicated, you can go and back without any extra fee.
But, unfortunately you can buy the ticket only at the station of Seibu line...(without Ikebukuro, Kotakemukaihara and other station connecting to Tokyo Metro). it is designed to the person FROM Seibu station.
so i think if you go Koma and back to Ginza only, it is better to buy each ticket.

fyi. this is the station where you can buy Seibu Tokyo Metro pass and each price.
‚—í=KomaA ‘ål”­”„‹àŠz=for adultAŽq‹Ÿ”­”„‹àŠz=for child
https://www.seiburailway.jp/railway/ticket-info/otoku/1206484_1382/201...
by Minopi rate this post as useful

Re: Seibu Tokyo Metro Pass 2017/9/29 17:24
Thank you Minopi,

Can I buy the pass the day before ? Because with this pass, it is much more cheaper.

If there's no option, so is it better using pasmo than other type of pass ?

Thanks
by Hanhanid rate this post as useful

Re: Seibu Tokyo Metro Pass 2017/9/29 20:20
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Seibu Tokyo Metro Pass 2017/10/10 14:07
hi, sorry for late reply.
we cannot buy it the day before. it is valid only for the day we buy.
because Koma is not famous place for visitors, discount ticket is not needed so much...

if you do not have any plan to go another station, i think it is better to use Pasmo or Suica.
if you want to see many place in Tokyo, it is better to use free pass for Tokyo Metro only.
by Minopi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread