Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Time to clear Narita Airport customs 2017/10/2 15:22
Hello, my flight from AUS is arriving at 18:30 PM at Narita Airport and currently thinking of booking flight to Osaka at 20:45PM on the same day. Also have one checked in luggage.

I have been to Japan only once early this year but I cannot exactly remember how long it took for the customer since my flight arrived with Chinese airline and it took at least 40 mins as I remember.

So do you guys think it is possible to catch next flight to Osaka??

Thank you
by lufee (guest)  

Re: Time to clear Narita Airport customs 2017/10/3 00:29
I think it took me about an hour last time I visited. It probably depends on how many other international flights are arriving at the same time and whether you have checked baggage to wait on.
by SkipperL rate this post as useful

Re: Time to clear Narita Airport customs 2017/10/3 05:43
Last time coming from Canada, took almost 60 mins due to the many flights coming in. I would probably try 3 hours or more just in case your first flight is delay and also the time to transfer terminals, pick up your bags and recheckin.

Hope this helps and happy travelling!
by Koohii2wii rate this post as useful

Re: Time to clear Narita Airport customs 2017/10/3 07:27
45-60 minute is you normal window.

If you have to collect your luggage and then book it in for another flight. You wont make it. "IF" you can book the luggage as a connecting flight, then yeah you probably can.

I arrived on a Jetstar flight about 3 weeks ago. Same 1830 arrival. The plane was 30 minutes late on my flight from Gold Coast.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread