Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Translating omikuji to english 2017/11/4 18:01
I had get my omikuji at Hokkaido Shrine but I do not understandard. Kindly translate for me if anyone know.
by peir  

Re: Translating omikuji to english 2017/11/4 19:36
You need to upload a photo to a website and post the link here. Otherwise, no one will be able to read it, let alone translate it for you.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Translating omikuji to english 2017/11/5 16:43
If it is typewritten then the Google Translate smartphone app will translate it for you. I have been surprised how well it works.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: Translating omikuji to english 2017/11/13 23:10
Hello, please help me translating my omikuji, I get it from fushimi inari taisha
I tried google translate before... but it doesn't make any comprehensive sentence TT___TT
the only thing I can translate just the number.. its 28, and the overall result was dai kichi.. but i dont understand anything else... thank you!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ndMorLhpzDbpM3m0PwwBLphVprHfiEfr/view
by vonvon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Translating omikuji to english 2017/11/14 01:03
To vonvon
meaning: You have dedicated a lot for the other people therefore message from the heaven will bring a lot more joy than you will expect.
You will be respected from the other people, and your family, tackle carefully up coming events.
Your chance of success is good.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Translating omikuji to english 2017/11/14 12:14
Thank you for the reply tokyofriends!
Happy to know the translation, you are a big help :)
by vonvon (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread