Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Takuhaibin services 2018/1/15 02:03
May i know whether i can arrange luggage forwarding services from Daiwa Roynet Hotel in Kanazawa on 26th Jan to Dotonburi Hotel in Osaka on 29th Jan? Thanks
by Jessica Kan (guest)  

Re: Takuhaibin services 2018/1/15 10:14
Most hotels offer this service and the delivery date is more than sufficient for it to arrive. Inquire at the hotel.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Takuhaibin services 2018/1/15 13:31
Thank you John
by Jessica Kan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Takuhaibin services 2018/1/15 13:33
Another question, how do i arrange for the receiving hotel to take delivery of my luggage or must i be there to take delivery?

Thanks

Re: Takuhaibin services 2018/1/15 20:54
Just fill out the form in its entirety and you'll be fine. You need not be there for delivery of luggage. It most likely will be held in the lobby of the hotel until your arrival.

Re: Takuhaibin services 2018/1/15 21:43
It would help the receiving hotel if you fill out the form stating your name c/o the hotel, and also state "check in on (date)" in the remarks column.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Takuhaibin services 2018/1/15 22:00
Thanks everyone!

Re: Takuhaibin services 2018/1/15 23:49
It would help the receiving hotel if you fill out the form stating your name c/o the hotel, and also state "check in on (date)" in the remarks column.

Good point. I have done that as well. I forgot to mention that.

Re: Takuhaibin services 2018/1/16 08:35
I would also contact the hotel receiving your luggage, or ask your current hotel to do so, so they know to receive a delivery for you.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread